Customer Relationship Specialist
mrUsta.com is looking for a customer relationship specialist who will serve as liaisons between mrUsta and customers visiting mrUsta.com who are looking for Ustas, ensuring excellent customer service and satisfaction. A bachelor’s degree in business or a related field and previous sales and industry experience is required.
Customer relationship specialist is responsible for maintaining and developing mrUsta – Web site visitors’ relationships. Customer Relationship Specialist will make the web site visitors more aware of the business and guide them through web site features and to post jobs. Customer Relationship Specialist must have a strong understanding of mrUsta products and services and knowledge of the competition. They must be ready to develop creative solutions to reach web site visitors, as well as pursue new audience.
mrUsta is an open online marketplace that matches customers to a range of quality service providers (ustas) across a broad range of categories. The aim is to connect customers to the vendors providing a service (ustas); vendors to increase their leads and thus increase opportunities for business and investors to increase their profit and value within the company.
The main purpose of the Customer Relationship Specialist’s work is to develop strong and trusted relationship with customers through timely and accurate communications. They must Manage high volume of customer calls to ensure excellent customer service and satisfaction. They must also Resolve customer issues in accurate and timely manner. Usta Relationship Manager may create presentations and all required documents related to customer accounts and business reports. They must ensure that customers are satisfied with mrUsta services at all times and will bring in repeated business by resolving any outstanding issues. They also need to inform mrUsta of new contacts and new marketing opportunities.
· A bachelor’s degree in business, computer information systems, or a related field.
· At least 3 years previous work experience in sales, business development, customer service.
· Job candidates should have demonstrated abilities to exceed target revenue goals, provide excellent customer service, build customer relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
· Knowledge of, or experience working, in the internet and technology services sector.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills.
· The ability to operate computer software, such as Microsoft Office, CRM software and other CRM tools
Send your CV to hr@mrUsta.com to apply for the open positions.